Friday, December 10, 2010

Relaxer Prep!

So tommorrow i will be going to the shop for the first time in 2 months to get a relaxer because i just dont trust myself! I will insist that my stylist does not cut my hair only the edges MAYBE my sideburns cause they have gotten a little thick to get it in some sort of style. I will also be making sure that he only applies the relaxer to my new growth since i have been reading up on relaxer and learned you dont need to relaxed already relaxed hair..which i have been doing basically my whole life or when i couldnt go to the shop. So to prepare for my relaxer tommorow i will oil my scalp down with coconut oil and i will place oil on my hair and not my new growth because i wont the relaxer to straighten the new growth. I'm placing oil on my hair just because if relaxer accidently touches my hair it is well coated with oil making it harder to process. Well wish me luck guys i will definetly post pics of my hair tommorrow! I also just ordered some jamaican black castor oil..excited to try it out i've heard good things about it, when i start using it I will let you know what I think about it. Untill Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment